Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Less than 24 hours to Graduation...

So, it finally is here. Tomorrow is Graduation Day. Tomorrow at this time, I will officially be part of the Alumni fraternity. Sounds weird...

August 28, 2006 seems like just yesterday...and yet, a lifetime ago. I can barely believe it, yet it has started to hit me. Irrespective, I'd like to think we've all come a long way in a very short time. I've met several people who will be friends for life...whom I will seek to meet with at every opportunity presented. And THAT, more than anything else, has been the making of a successful program here to me.

We're all going to take a bit of time to move past this. Its been fun and exhilarating and tough. More on that later...

I look forward to fond farewells tomorrow...

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, July 14, 2007, Blogger Rajiv said...

congratulations. you're now a certified suit!

 
At 12:58 PM, July 20, 2007, Blogger Milan said...

No man...nothing will get my Doors shirt off my chest...(I think)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home