Wednesday, October 25, 2006

We're done with P1!

We're done with P1! The exams got over today and the passage of Period-1 seems like the proverbial blink of an eye! Deeper introspection, however, tells me that these have been two amazing months.

I have met so many interesting people and the diversity in INSEAD continues to amaze me everyday. Really! One can get a little tired of hearing this, but if you remain objective and open to new experiences, you learn so much by just talking to people! And put together 153 people building on this, the effect is exponential!

Just as the last exam got over today, the social "reps" of our class (regular students like me) did a great job in arranging for a party right outside class. You could see the stress lifting off everyone's shoulders, bidding us a forlorn farewell alongwith a secret promise to return in 2 months ;)

Yes, I use the word stress intentionally because I have to fact it, the last few days have seemed like an eternity and have been stressful. Many of us had tucked the experience of exams away into the deep archives of our minds...never again to be re-lived. So, this week was an awakening.

The exams were tough overall, but I think I should pass them all. We've got wagers running on who's going to make it to the Dean's list: the "geeky" lot to the cynics amongs us, but really a bunch of very smart individuals in my book - top of the class. It will take something to make it to the Dean's list here and I tip my hat to the lot that does. I, in the meantime, rest safely in the knowledge that I stand nigh a chance to influnce that outcome. Then again, old habits die hard.

Period end party is in just over half an hour, so I gotta run. See you all in P2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home